Explore the Northern part of Martinique, and one of the most interesting volcanos in the Caribbean.
- "Sacre Coeur' of Balata church (a small replica of Montmartre church "Sacre Coeur" from PARIS)
- Visit the rain forest; green, huge!! 4 meters’ precipitation a year!!!
- Stop within the forest along the alma river
- fresh water cascade "saut du gendarme"
- Visit a beautiful botanical garden: "Balata Garden" or/and "Domaine d'Emeraude" which give information on Martinique island, vegetation... And flowers as well as medicinal plants and a nice walk within the tropical forest
- Visit Depaz rum distillery located on the feet of the sleepy volcanos "Mont Pelee" ; you can visit the habitation place and taste the delicious rum
- Then a stop to St Pierre the formal capital of Martinique before the volcanic eruption in 1902 which killed 28 000 people in less than 2 minutes (except for 1 lucky guy) and a quiet walk within the ruins of the town
- then finishing by a black sand beach bath
|Price:||$75 Per person - For the day|
|Time:||9:00am to 3:00pm|
Looking for a private or personalized tour, or would you like to host an event? Please contact us Info@MartiniqueExcursions.com
Disclaimer: Some of these activities are physical and may require some hiking, and long periods of walking. We recommend you be in moderate physical condition.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @2016